In this article, we will discuss who is a PHP Developer CodeIgniter. If you are looking for PHP CodeIgniter Developer jobs, this will be a great starting point.
Who is a PHP Developer?
A PHP Developer takes on the job of creating the server-side logic for online apps. They can connect apps to third-party web services, create and integrate framework plugins, and integrate front-end developers’ work with applications.
What is CodeIgniter?
CodeIgniter is a PHP MVC framework that is used for creating quickly creating web applications. CodeIgniter includes pre-built libraries for connecting to databases and executing tasks such as uploading files, sending emails, and managing sessions.
How does CodeIgniter work?
The controller reacts first to a user’s request for a resource. The controller decodes the user’s request and, if necessary, requests additional information.
If you want to fetch a user with the id=9, for example, the controller will collect your request and then ask the CodeIgniter models to fetch the customer with the same id. The record will be returned to the controller by the CodeIgniter models. Once this is done, the controller relays the output to the view, which then prepares it into a format that can be consumed and understood by humans. The user is then presented with the findings in the browser.
A PHP Developer CodeIgniter does what any other PHP developer would do, but as the name suggests, they work on the CodeIgniter framework specifically to go about their job.
Roles and Responsibilities of a PHP Developer CodeIgniter
- Develop, record, and manage PHP apps for the web.
- Write object-oriented PHP that’s easy to read and understand, as well as SQL that’s fast.
- Write design parameters with the help of skilled advisors.
- Address any PHP-related development concerns that have been found.
- Participate in conference calls with colleagues.
- Using conventional development tools, create and maintain apps.
- Ensure that the current web pages are updated, and semantic markup is written.
- Examine company requirements to identify hazards and devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that applicant systems are evaluated, designed, developed, and assisted.
- Create client-specific interfaces, data analysis libraries, and processes with the help of applicable tools.
- Provide product managers and other staff with technical guidance and knowledge.
- Effectively communicate all work progress, schedules, comments, and evaluations, as well as technical and process difficulties.
- Ensuring that specifications and methods, both technical and non-technical, are documented.
- Ensuring that complete documentation is maintained and managed.
- Making suggestions for business considerations, such as performance, scalability, security, and dependability, from a technological standpoint
- Examining the product details.
Why PHP CodeIgniter Developer Jobs Are A Great Career Choice
- Job opportunities: Because most firms nowadays are online, PHP Developers are in high demand.
- PHP applications are dynamic and versatile, allowing them to be adjusted and modified to the needs of the client. Because PHP is open-source and promotes code reuse, it is simple to include graphic design aspects into existing systems.
- PHP is an easy-to-learn scripting language that is based on C and Java grammar. There are also a plethora of online resources available to help you learn PHP.